Don Bosco Green Alliance
Don Bosco Green Alliance is an international collective of young people from the Salesian Family institutions, who contribute to global environmental action, thought and policy.
Melanova Fusion accompanied DBGA during two years and brought in the following services:
- Set up of strategy to expand the DBGA worldwide especially in Spanish speaking countries.
- Workshop with stakeholders to further elaborate the vision, mission, target group and strategy of Don Bosco Green Alliance.
- Establishing communication channels in Spanish and Portuguese together with volunteers of the congregation and also took part in the creative process to establish the marketing and campaigning strategy.
- Representation of DBGA in decision taking events, conferences and meetings in Latin America and Europe.
- Consulting services to set up the structure and processes globally, regionally and locally.
- Build up the regional and local teams to take the mission of DBGA forward - especially in Latin America and Europe.
- Served as a contact person for Spanish, French, Portugues, English and German speaking members till the structure had been established. Today the DBGA network counts with more then 350 members from over 70 countries. This was only possible together with the Executive Secretary, the Communication Officer and the Convener who formed the team in Mumbai and all volunteers and supporters worldwide.
Social Impact through Governance
Ciudad Don Bosco is an organisation in Medellin, Colombia attaining more then 1500 vulnerable children. They offer one of the leading programs for street children and children of the armed conflict in Colombia.
Melanova Fusion cooperated with Aid Governance to inrease their social impact through governance leading the whole process with over 100 employees. The following outcomes could be reached:
- The governance process allowed Ciudad Don Bosco to reach a level of thought in its organizational structure with openness to joint construction from the different levels of animation (management, coordination, operations).
- The implemented governance processes in the organization have allowed for greater articulation in the whole system of Ciudad Don Bosco.
- Through the realisation of the governance assessment they dealt with topics like integrity, risks and mission management to increase their sutainability and impact.
Chance for Children is an organization for the rehabilitation of street children that has been active in Ghana for over 20 years. It consists of an NGO in Ghana, a foundation and an association in Switzerland.
Melanova Fusion supported Chance for Children between August 2018 to July 2020 with the follwoing servies and activities:
- Event Management: Team support for sponsor events, such as the 20 year anniversary celebration in February 2019 or the event for the major sponsors in August 2019.
- Volunteer Engagement: Management of CFC's 10-person volunteer group "CFC Friends" and reorganization of volunteer work.
- Fundraising: Operational management of the individual project steps, from the development and maintenance of a target list, initial contact with selected organizations, preparation of applications, tracking of submitted applications to the final closing and reporting.
- In addition, CFC received support in the elaboration and further development of parameters to measure their impact and the development of financial and funding plans.
Chance for Children
Social Media Communication
The Florence Art Studio
ARTISTS ARE MADE, NOT BORN.
The mission of the Florence Art Studio is to evolve the academic training of artists in the humanist tradition for the continuous renewal of representational art based on aesthetic refinement and beauty.
Melanova Fusion offered the follwoing services:
- Analysis of communication and marketing and recomendations
- Establishment of Instagram channel and training of employees
- Filming and cutting of promotional videos of students for homepage and social media channels